Include several different plant varieties while landscaping. This is a vital thing to do to protect your lawn from insects and diseases. If there is only one type of plant in your landscaping, you could lose them all with an outbreak of disease or an attack of insects. Plant health can often depend on diversity when you are planning your yard.
Consider adding a water feature to your yard, such as a fountain or pond. Wildlife such as frogs are often attracted to water features, which can bring about a soothing chorus of frogs each evening! Be sure to take into account electrical needs if you opt for a fountain or other water feature requiring a pump.
When adding plants to your landscaping, consider using native plants. Make sure the flowers, shrubs or trees you use are indigenous to the area. Native plants thrive even in the poorest soils and they could also survive in extreme weather conditions.
- Soccer Post D.C. Sees Excitement and the Future of Soccer within the New NASL Coming to Loudoun County, Virginia/
- Rovio Titles Among The Most Addictive Games For Kids, Study Finds/
- Jennifer Lawrence Spoofs Hunger Games, Disses Fellow Oscar Nominees on …/
- If Video Games Were Real/
- Harlem Globetrotters/
- CT Whale vs. Springfield Falcons/